Wednesday, May 22, 2013

To the Sea!!


----------------
for whatever we lose(like a you or a me) 
it's always ourselves we find in the sea 


e.e. cummings
----------------

I grew up in a landlocked state (Colorado). And then moved to a state where the beach was the Coast and it was cold and rainy nine months out of the year. (Oregon). And then to a city where the beach is only hot hot hot two days a year and the only people stripping down are free spirits down at the Baker Beach in the nudist section (San Francisco). 

So this whole concept of "summer," "swimming," "heat" and "the beach" is a little new to me. Not sure I entirely took advantage of it last summer (ok, let's be real, I went to the beach once), so I've vowed to be in the sea this summer. 

Now comes the fun part. What to wear?! Jury is still out, but I've done a little research. See below for some of my top runners. 

-xo-
eb




1 // jcrew rosebud bikini 
3 // the seea riviera one piece
4 // madewell rosie bikini
5 // free people estella bikini

No comments: