Thursday, May 23, 2013

BOS to the Tundra

I'm headed to Alaska in two days (read: I will be away from the internets/facespace/instagrams all week - what a vacation!). And what does one pack for Alaska? Well, I'm not entirely sure, but this Colorado girl knows one thing: it's all about layers. With hiking, canoeing and camping on the to do list, highs in the sixties and lows in the forties, you can be sure I'm all about the mix of comfort and functionality. 

Check out my illustrated packing list. Lululemon stretchy pants for botttoms, Patagonia and Mountain Hardware for tops, a good pair of shoes, a camera (or two) and a great read is all about I need. 

Friends have pointed out I'm missing harpoons, bear mace and a machette, but really, who is keeping track? Here's hoping I won't need any of those ;)

-xo-
eb


No comments: