Monday, March 19, 2012

To the Mattresses.... Errr... Box Springs

My movers arrived this morning.

Nine hours later, most of the things are in the process of being put away. It feels good to allllmost be settled. Bedtime cannot come soon enough tonight.

My bed and I had a little trauma today when we discovered that the 19th century Bostonians who built my apartment failed to make the stairways large enough for modern day box springs.

Sigh... My California box spring shall be mine no longer. It's off to box spring heaven. Replaced in a mad panic to ensure I'd have my wonderful, comfortable, 10 pillow bed to rest my head on tonight.

#RIPboxspring
#longlivepillows


Zzzzzzz...
(tomorrow is my first day at work. exciting)

1 comment:

Mattress For Cheap In Mumbai said...

I am very happy that I found this site. The post is written in very a good manner and it entails much useful information for me. Thank you for the post.
Regards
Arihant.