Monday, March 26, 2012

Only in Boston: The Longchamp Lives On

Okay. Before my haterade rant gets out of control, let's establish one thing:

I own a Longchamp. 

Now that we've got that down, let's really chat about the issue:

Boston women love their Longchamps.  

And I'm not talking love. I'm talking madly in love with, take everywhere, wear with anything, constant companion type of love. 

A Longchamp is a great bag. Perfect to throw in the car for a long weekend. And it serves even better folded up in your suitcase, waiting to stash all your vacation purchases and get them home. It really is a very versatile (read: basic) bag. 

But, woman of Boston, I urge you, let's not get too carried away with (or by) this little magical collection of nylon and leather. It has its time and its place. 

The next time you're out shopping for your everyday bag, try something with a little bit of personality, something that says, "I am me! and this is my bag!" I believe in you! You can do it!

(Your little Longchamp will thank you years down the road. Cause let's be honest, it's only nylon. And nylon doesn't usually pass the test of time, or style.)

xo, 
eb


(women of Boston - put down the Longchamp!)

1 comment:

Kendall Beveridge said...

Ladycakes, get used to it. It's an east coast thang.