Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Waking Up in the Rain

Last night I awoke to a the soft fall of rain in spring.

I'm so excited to be back in a place with four seasons. The Colorado born (and mostly bred) girl in me lives and dies by the changing of the seasons. My time in Oregon really screwed with my head - that nine months of almost straight drizzle can really bum a gal out. And San Francisco - that place is truly a bubble. I think mostly it's due to the fact that the weather exists in a constant warp, so months, seasons, years all start to blend together. Spring lasts about a day. Summer is that blessed three weeks in October. Fall and winter seems to blend together. And then the fifth season, fog, just shows up to blanket us whenever it feels like it.

So, anyways. Spring showers are here. Everything is blooming and green. It's a fresh start, a new beginning. Yay, Boston spring, yay...

xo,
eb
Union Park in green spring symmetry.

Ripple, ripple.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Erin,
I'm loving your blog and seeing Boston through your eyes!
The photo of the rain is awesome!! Such a cool shot!
-Liz