Monday, May 7, 2012

The Green Monster's Home

Last week, I attended my first Red Sox game as a Boston resident.

I love baseball games. Nothing says All-American like a day at the ballpark.

There's so much history at Fenway; this year marks the park's centennial. Let's be clear about something: people in Boston love their team (especially when they're doing well).

The Sox were playing the Oakland A's, so secretly (until now), I was hoping for a West Coast win. Shh...

Can't wait to go to more games, especially as it continues to warm up. It was freezing the night we went,
I was bundled up in a hat, scarf and mittens. It felt just like being at home at AT&T park, cheering on the SF Giants. Yay, baseball, yay.

xo,
eb

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Sounds fun! We're headed to the Gianta game next Monday night. They're playing the Rockies, so I might be wearing a Giants t-shirt but I too will be secretly rooting for the other team;)