Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Brunch at Coppa

Oops. Turns out I've taken the past month off. Apologies. But don't worry, I've done plenty of exploring to share with you!

Let's start with brunch...

I think I've posted about Coppa before (remember my meal after my first day of work?) and since then, I've been frequenting it for everything from an evening meal to a casual glass of wine. It's my neighborhood go to for something delicious. A few weeks ago, I stopped by for a Sunday brunch. 

Coppa doesn't disappoint for the first meal of the day. A friend and I started out with a housemade yogurt, fruit and granola dish. It was topped with fresh apricot jam, which we also ordered a side of for a sourdough toast. Nom. For the main course, we split the "Hang Over 'Za," which was slightly fitting for our morning.  This deliciousness is topped with bacon, prosciutto, potatoes and two over easy farm eggs. Yup. It's as good as it sounds. We washed it all down with a pitcher of Blood Orange mimosas - fresh and refreshing. 

Overall, perfect for a weekend brunch. Grab a spot on the patio, enjoy the people (read: dogs) watching of the South End and get ya fill. 

xo, 
eb

That's the jam!

This granola is the real deal.

I love pizza - anytime of the day.

No comments: