Friday, June 1, 2012

The PB&B - Peanut Butter and Burger

So I know that I mentioned the East Coast phenomenon - the peanut butter burger - in my Pittsburgh post. But I wanted to write a follow up to prove that this wonderful/bizarre thing was not just a fluke. 

Enter Bukowski's Tavern, a great dive bar located miraculously close to my office. It's a great find and does well to satisfy my cravings for a sweaty small bar that seemed to be on every corner in SF (oh, my wonderful Black Horse...). 

Anyways, my friend from SF, the wonderful and talented Mark Himmselbach stopped by Boston for a beer (read: meeting in Cambridge). We stopped by Bukowski's for some local brews and he spotted the peanut butter burger on the menu. We added bacon and let's just say we were completely surprised at how good it was. 

I'm all for interesting concoction. PB&B for all. 

xo, 
eb

No comments: