Friday, June 15, 2012

National Lobster Day!!

Whoaaa. It's been one of those weeks. All work, little play. Well, ok, I was in NYC last weekend for fun, so there's that. I love that place. 

Anyways! On to the important stuff. 

TODAY IS NATIONAL LOBSTER DAY!

And by golly, let me tell you. Since moving to New England, I have eaten more than my share of lobster. And let's be clear, I will continue to do so. You just trip over the stuff here. 

Enjoy the smattering of lobstah I've come across since my move here. 

EAT YE CRUSTACEANS ALL!

xo, 
eb


It doesn't get any more New Enland than this. 
Just add: the Red Sox, lobster and Narragansett.


Lobster fusilli from Giacomo's in the North End. 
This place is the REAL DEAL.
Ate here with my mom back in April.

Lobster traps in Rockport.

Full lobsters and lobster rolls from Roy Moore Lobster Company in Rockport.
This place is ALSO the REAL DEAL.

Wild Maine blueberry leomonaide (yea - it was THAT good) 
and a lobstah roll from Fox's Lobster House in Maine.

I love this one. It was snapped by my friend Rachel from work. 
Wicked rad, eh?


No comments: