Monday, April 2, 2012

What a Weeekend

Phew. That was fun.

The weekend was nonstop. It started with wine and cheese at the Top of the Hub and ended with Betty Draper (errr Francis?) shocking the world. Back away from the Bugles.

Annnnyways. Lots to share, some will be detailed in upcoming posts. The Hub has great views - it's a restaurant that sits 52 stories above the rest of Boston. On Saturday and Sunday, I spent a lot of time finishing unpacking and getting the room all settled (my workspace is finally coming together - having a desk again will ensure more frequent posts). Attended a dinner party in a South End loft. Hosted a brunch for my newfound Boston friends. Heck, I even experienced a power outage in Target, which I've concluded would be a great place to be at in an Apocalypse Now type of situation (tents, food, paper towels, Missoni, Michael Starks - everything you could ever need!). I tweeted as much as the panic amongst Target shoppers rose, and guess what?! Trend-hunter/blog NOTCOT RETWEETED ME. Wow (yea, fully aware I'm a huge nerd).

The moment my life on Twitter was legitimized. Thanks @notcot 


Sprinkle some sushi at Oishii and a glass of wine at the Beehive to the sound of a live jazz band, and I'd say I had a fairly full two days

Now I'm ready for a nap. But I guess a good nights sleep will have to do.

xo,
eb
Boston's South End for the Top of the Hub. Look! That's my hood!

City lights.

Loft dinner. (Exposed brick! So East Coast)

Back at it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooohhh! where did you get your desk? i know... random question. but it's simple and i love it!